CREATe Copyright Evidence Wiki
The UK Centre for Copyright and New Business Models in the Creative Economy (CREATe), which supports this event, has set-up a Copyright Evidence Wiki containing approximately 600 studies. The data contained in the wiki can be accessed here, and the SQL data dump is directly available here.
FutureTDM Project Open Knowledge Library
The FutureTDM project has an Open Knowledge Library containing the main outcomes of the project.
Contributions to the European Commission’s Public Consultation on Ancillary Copyright and Freedom of Panorama
Transparency Reports by online companies
Several online companies produce transparency reports listing take-downs requests they have received. Some of these reports actually mention the requests linked to copyright:
Documents related to copyright duration
Cultural institutions data
Data from or commissioned by Policy-makers
- L. Aguiar & B. Martens, ‘Digital Music Consumption on the Internet: Evidence from Clickstream Data‘, 2016
- L. Aguiar & J. Waldfogel, JRC Technical Reports, ‘Streaming Reaches Flood Stage: Does Spotify Stimulate or Depress Music Sales?’, 2015
- L. Aguia, J. Claussen & C. Peukert, JRC Technical Reports, ‘Online Copyright Enforcement, Consumer Behavior, and Market Structure‘, 2015
- Europe Economics Ltd and the Institute for Information Law at the University (IVIR) of Amsterdam, Study for the European Commission, ‘Remuneration of authors and performers for the use of their works and the fixations of their performances’, 2015
- Eurostat Publications on culture statistics, July 2016.
- EUIPO – Study on voluntary collaboration practices in addressing online infringements of trade mark rights, design rights, copyright and rights
related to copyright, September 2016.
- EUIPO – Research on online business models infringing intellectual property rights, July 2016.
- EUIPO – The economic cost of IPR infringement in the recorded music industry, May 2016.
- EUIPO – Injunctions in intellectual property
- UK Intellectual Property Office copyright research
More coming soon.
Something missing? Please don’t hesitate to share your hat-tip with us at cdc[@]n-square.eu and hrucic[@]n-square.eu .